Tuesday 8 February 2011

Spelling: See, Trace, Make

I first found these activities as part of the valentines unit at musings of me.  The activity consists of a sheet divided into three sections:

See - the word and the picture
trace - with your finger or a pencil/pen to learn the pattern of the word
make - make the word with magnetic letters, foam letters, bottle tops, letters cut from magazines or newspapers, whatever you have

e.g

Here are links to some of the activities we have found so far and a few of our own although we will also be adding more as we make them.
Valentine themed cards (p20-26 inc of a 154 page pdf to download)
Numbers 1-20
Reindeer card on p6 of the pdf
ladybird
winter themed words p11-20 inc. of the pdf

1 comment:

  1. I was about to ask how you think you'd make them and then I realized it's just printed in gray instead of black and I think it's wordart. Sometimes I think my brain's not turned on.

    ReplyDelete